Sunday, January 24, 2010

Skeletons and Rucas

"Skeletons and Rucas"
Mi ruca, one of many
But I only need una
Pero, I prefer plenty
One per every luna

When one ruca upsets me
I get close to the other
And if one gets too bossy
I say "You're not my mother"

They all say that I'm lazy
That I'm a drunk huevon
I tell them that they're crazy
Cuz I broke their corazons

Valentino is on fire
Line up and pick a number
The number one desire
And not only to slumber

Skeletons and gigolos
My closet needs more marrow
Hand in hand with pimps and hos
I only seek dinero

I play cuz I like to share
Like puffing on a huca
If you have some cash to spare
You too can be my ruca

Poem and painting by Mando Padilla

"Skeletons and Rucas" is the painting of the day because everyday,
I dream of monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment